PLEASE NOTE: Google Chrome Internet Browser works best to access the courses and content. If you are having issues, please try Google Chrome as your Internet Browser.
Course Time: 75 Minutes
This course will examine the operational and legal considerations that Houses of Worship should take into account before reopening. Policies and procedures will be examined. This course will include a review of the COVID-19 coronavirus, worship service alterations including, collections, choirs, and communion, communicating with the congregation, and safety precautions for a safe worship service. The course will also examine sources of potential legal liability.
Learning Goals and Objectives:
- Describe how the coronavirus is transmitted.
- Identify at least two practices that you can implement today to minimize the risk of spreading the coronavirus.
- Describe ways that you can modify your worship service to reduce the likelihood of coronavirus transmission.
- Identify at least two changes you should make before reopening your House of Worship.
- Discuss ways to maintain social distancing during a worship service.
- Describe the importance of communication with the congregation.
- Identify at least two legal issues that need consideration before reopening.